Peanut Says, "Welcome home, Daddy!!" After almost 5 months apart, Jason arrive home safely from Afghanistan in the early hours of Thursday morning. His first glimpse of our new house was in the middle of the night, but he still got the grand tour and really loves it :) Unfortunately I had to go to work both Thursday and Friday, but that gave Jason some time to catch up on sleep and check-in with his unit before our vacation next week. YAY for Italy, here we come!!
Jason's reaction to my growing belly, "Wow, you're really pregnant!" I reached 26wks earlier this week and have been feeling really good. There are a few things that are becoming more difficult for me, but I'm still able to work out regularly and enjoy most of my "normal" activities. While waiting for Jason's arrival, I spend almost 2hrs putting together Baby Boy's changing table. Today, Jason had the task of assembling the crib. He did a great job and we're looking forward to putting the final touches on the nursery over the next couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment