Saturday, 16 July 2011

Part 2-Doctor's Appt

We are officially in the 3rd and final trimester! Its hard to believe how quickly the months have passed. This week was my 28wk appt...it was also Jason's first time to come with me to the OB. They did not perform an ultrasound, but Daddy got to hear his baby Boy's heartbeat for the very first time! His face lit up like the sky on the fourth of July, it was really awesome to watch him react to the sound of our little man :) Thankfully all of my blood tests for gestational diabetes came back negative and Baby is still measuring right on his dates. I also received my Rhogam injection to help protect me and Baby if we are different blood types.
Other fun news for the week...our stroller/carseat arrived from America! Jason loves it (Grammy and I picked it out while I was home in May) and did a great job putting it together. We've been test driving it around our living/dining room and it seems to be working great!

No comments:

Post a Comment