Saturday, 21 May 2011

Half-baked

Peanut and I have officially made it halfway through our pregnancy journey together! He is definitely growing these days and trying to make his presence more known. I am about 95% sure that I'm feeling him move each day. It started out as a light popping sensation, like small popcorn kernels or being flicked from in my stomach. He seems to be most active before meal time, so it was difficult to tell if the light movements were Baby or my hungry belly. But since than, I've tried to pay closer attention and track his movements. He only pokes and kicks about 2-3 times each day, but its such an amazing sensation to feel our little blessing moving around inside me! He is still pretty low in my belly, but he is growing every day :)

In other exciting news, I fly home to see some very special people this week! I can't wait to spend time with family and friends, shop, and eat some AWESOME foods!! It will surely be a wonderful time, but I'm certain that my time at home will be much too short. Still, I'm very thankful for the opportunity to fly back to the US and only wish that Jason could join me.






No comments:

Post a Comment