Its a UK miracle...I have working home internet one day earlier than promised! As a result of moving house our internet serves were cut and I was so kindly informed that it would take our current internet provider 6-8wks to activate a new line at the new house. So after several long and emotional phone calls with internet companies, I found the company that our new house's previous tenants had used and they informed me that my internet line could be re-connected in just 8 days...what a relief! So glad to have a connection to my husband and the outside world again!
In just a few short days I will reach 20weeks into my pregnancy. Its shocking to think about being halfway done already! Baby boy certainly has a lot more growing to do, but the time seems to have flown by. My belly is definitely taking more shape. Probably 4 or 5 people from work commented just today about how I'm "starting to look pregnant for real now". Wearing scrubs to work everyday is certainly a perk.
I haven't decided if I've felt the baby move or not yet. A couple times over the weekend I felt a very light, almost like popping popcorn feeling, in my lower stomach. But this was a little before and a couple hours after I had eaten dinner, so I'm undecided about whether this was baby or hungry tummy. Guess I have to wait and see in the coming days and weeks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment