This week at work seemed to pass by much slower than usual and I was so happy to finally reach Friday....If only the weekends were longer. I've been spending most of my free time packing up the "old" house and preparing for the movers. While the moving company will pack and move all of our stuff, I feel better arranging and moving certain items on my own for peace of mind. Unfortunately, I will only have about half a day to move things between houses since I'll receive the keys to the new house one day before the movers arrive. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly. Either way, I'm very excited about getting settled in the new house.
In Peanut's world this week: At 15 weeks, Baby is now approx. 4inches long and weighs 2.5 ounces (the size of an apple). He/She is moving amniotic fluid through the nose and respiratory tract, which helps the air sacs in baby's lungs develop. His/Her legs are growing faster than the arms now, and baby can move all of his/her joints and limbs. While the eyelids are still fused shut, baby can sense light and is also beginning to form taste buds. No pictures this time, but Thursday is my 16wk check up in OB. I'm getting anxious to find out how our little Peanut is growing and definitely hoping for a great new photo!
No comments:
Post a Comment