In other news, I met with the housing representative yesterday and received an official move-in date of May 4th. Its hard to believe that date is only a few weeks away, so I have lots to do between now and then. Unfortunately, they will not allow me to move any items in before then, so my plan to move a lot of our household items on my own may not pan out as originally hoped. Either way, I'm so excited to be moving into such a beautiful house and cant wait for Jason to get home to share it with me!
I am 14weeks pregnant this week, here are some of Peanuts developments: Facial muscles are getting a workout as baby practices his/her squint, frown, and grimace. Baby can also pee as the kidneys are now producing urine. Peanut is about the size of a lemon and weighs approx 1.5 ounces. Saturday, 9 April 2011
Family Visit
My parents arrived last weekend and spent the better part of their Spring Break visiting me and Peanut. The weather was very nice, for England standards, and we were able to experience the sunshine while out and about. No major exploring this visit, as I only took one day off of work, but they did some driving around on their own during the day. We also checked out the base furniture store for baby items, which I'm sorry to say was a huge disappointment. An alternative plan for baby furniture is now under construction. On a similar note, my parents chose their official "Grandparent Names"...so in a few months they will be know as, Grammy and Poppy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment