I had blood drawn for my second trimester screening and will review those results at my next appointment which will be around 20wks. About a week after that, I'm off to AMERICA to do some major shopping and see my favorite people!
I haven't felt the baby move yet, but should start to feel some fluttering in about the next 2-4wks. The base does not offer gender/anatomy ultrasounds until weeks 21-24, so Jason and I are considering our options for an earlier scan off base. Many wives in our squadron have taken this route and have been very pleased. Its hard to believe that I am already far enough along in my pregnancy to find out our baby's gender...a pretty overwhelming feeling and definitely a very definitive moment in our lives. I'm excited, but also sad that Jason cant be here for these special moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment