Today was my "New OB" appointment. I was 11 weeks exactly today. Basically the provider asked a lot of questions about mine and Jason's health and family history, then reviewed all the "good vs bad" foods that Baby and I should be eating. She also stressed the importance of exercise during pregnancy, which is great because little Peanut and I work out several times a week during my lunch hour at work. I am definitely not motivated enough to stick around at the end of the day to hit the gym. Lately, end of the day exhaustion hits me around 3:30pm and its all I can do to stay awake and concentrate the last few hours of work. I truly believe exercising helps keep me going...not mention off-sets all the extra food that I am craving. I am so thankful that I have experienced only minor bouts of nausea during the pregnancy.
Since my last two scans were performed internally, the provider tried the external ultrasound since my dates were so close to the 12th week. While the picture quality was very different, we could definitely see little Peanut swimming all around my belly. He/she was waving these long skinny arms in the air, like it was doing "the wave". I could also see where the eyes, nose and mouth were developing on the baby's face...what a miracle! The baby was moving around so much, the provider kept having to chase him/her down to get a good and accurate measurement...must daddy's baby :)
Since my last two scans were performed internally, the provider tried the external ultrasound since my dates were so close to the 12th week. While the picture quality was very different, we could definitely see little Peanut swimming all around my belly. He/she was waving these long skinny arms in the air, like it was doing "the wave". I could also see where the eyes, nose and mouth were developing on the baby's face...what a miracle! The baby was moving around so much, the provider kept having to chase him/her down to get a good and accurate measurement...must daddy's baby :)
Next appointment in 4-5weeks, cant wait to see how baby has grown!

No comments:
Post a Comment