Thursday, 1 December 2011

Decorating for Chrismas

This past weekend we decorated the tree and house for Christmas. It took two shifts of decorating because Kaden was not a fan of sitting and watching too long the first time around. While most people have a theme to their tree, our style is a bit unique. Jason and I have a tradition of giving each other an ornament every year, this was orginially started to build up our own collection. Additionally, we pick up an ornament or tree decoration at every country we visit. Its really quite fun to pull out each ornament and recall the memory attached to it. This year, we will be adding a very special ornament...Baby's First Christmas!
Kaden isnt overly interested in the tree or lights just yet. I was a little disappointed because he normally turns toward bright lights, but I guess we should probably be thankful since next year I know that we will probably have to pull him away!

1 comment:

  1. I love your ornament tradition, and I do think we may have to start one like that too! You look beautiful Sarah and holy moly, you already have quite a few gifts under the tree. Good job! We have 2 and they are both to Emory. :) Love you, what a beautiful tree.

    ReplyDelete