Kaden and Mommy will be flying home to America in just a few short weeks! I am so excited to bring Kaden back to The States and introduce him to the people and places that are so special to his Daddy and me. Unfortunately due to travel and work, Jason will not be able to join us as originally hoped. However, because of Jason's busy schedule, Kaden and I plan to remain in the USA for almost 2months. We are hoping that once things settle down with work that Jason will be able to meet us in America toward the end of our trip.
It will be so nice to have the additional help from family and friends. I am especially looking forward to some serious SHOPPING! It is my hope and prayer that Kaden does well on the flight and adjusts quickly to the time changes and his new environment. Counting down the days...!!
Kaden and his passport :)
How absolutely precious is this photo! :) Love it.
ReplyDelete